10 November 2011

Things That Are Random - Thursday in November Edition

File under: Things I do when I am not here

I've been spending some time over at Vancouver Mom:

I hit the West End Farmers Market.
I rounded up Halloween stuff for downtown Vancouver kids.
I wrote about one of our favourite little restaurants on Robson St.
I wrote a couple of articles about basic cycling gear.
And I've been getting some exercise other than cycling.

File under: General update

I've been sending out resumes and looking for full- or part-time work. Going away for a three week chunk at the end of December is making that search a bit more difficult than I'd like, but at this point it would cost a lot of money to cancel. Plus, I really want to go to Paris, so.

I've been getting things organized over at Chill Monkeys.

The carpets stay. Everything else goes.

I've been purging like mad. Another six or seven bags of junk left the house yesterday.

I've been not sleeping much. I've been cooking a lot. I've been thinking about going back to school. Again.

And as soon as I hit "publish" I will have posted something here ten days in a row. I don't know if I've ever done that before.

G'night, all.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting 10 days in a row. If you ever write a book, I want an autographed copy.
    Loki

    ReplyDelete